New Vendor Opportunities
Cott partners with third-party vending machine installation and repair contractors across North America. Responsibilities include installing, moving and repairing machines supporting vending programs at our customers’ retail, corporate and distribution center locations.
Our third-party vending machine partner may provide you with opportunities to:
- Receive above competitive fee scheduling for your labor and mileage
- Leverage Cott’s buying power with parts wholesale and equipment manufacturers
- Bid on significant amounts of work relating to larger projects (graphic conversions)
Contact us about vending opportunities:
- Phone: 1-800-662-9225 or 314-994-7545 – choose option 1.
Please note these phone numbers are for vending opportunities calls only. For all other inquiries regarding Cott Beverages, please call 1-888-260-3776.
- Mail: Cott Vending, 10838 Ambassador Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132
Troubleshooting Guides for Vending Machines
Cott’s vending program encourages customers’ employees to assist with over-the-phone diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs. By partnering with our customers’ on-site staff, a malfunctioning machine can be restored in a matter of minutes. Most malfunctions are caused by:
- Jammed coins
- Jammed bottles or cans
- Store-level electrical problems
- Cleanliness issues
In the event on-site staff cannot restore a malfunctioning machine, Cott’s third-party vending machine partners with dispatch assistance to the location within 48 hours from customer on-site staff’s first call.
To ensure troubleshooting steps have been taken PRIOR to contacting vending machine partner, on-site staff is requested to utilize appropriate vending machine troubleshooting resources below. Please click on link relating to the machine at your facility.
To determine the model of a vending machine, look at the left side of the main door, around the corner from the front, about a third of the way up from the bottom, and you will see a serial plate from the original equipment manufacturer. That plate will have a model number field, and the model of the machine is the first three numerical digits. Examples include:
Please be sure to note the "make" or manufacturer of a machine on that same plate. Examples include: Vendo (abbreviated below with a "V"), Dixie-Narco (abbreviated below with "DN"), and Royal Vendors (abbreviated below with an "R").
Vending Machine Parts
Need parts for your own machines? Replacement parts for various models of vending equipment can be purchased through Cott Vending Inc. You have the option to pay by check, MasterCard or Visa.
Call us at 800-662-9225, choose option 1.
- We fax or email a parts order form to be filled out and sent back to us
- Please have the make, model, and serial number of your vending machine available. This information can be found on the manufacturer’s serial plate on the outside left of your equipment. If the information is not available please be prepared to provide a detailed description of your machine. e.g. How many selections are there on your machine? Does the machine have selection buttons next to the flavor windows, or are the windows the buttons that you press to make a selection? Does the machine have an electronic digital display?